What’s this, not even a handful of links? Well, sorry, but the whole editorial team is busy attending a workshop on process tracing, Bayesian reasoning (see above) and, uh, Sherlock Holmes.
- Turns out we are not the only ones fond of choose-your-own-adventure books: Daniel Davies offers an epic (49 items!) version of this idea:
“you are once again a representative of the Secret One World Government, and you have been temporarily flown in to pull the strings in the island of Surpyc, which is currently experiencing a bailout crisis…”
- Jay Ulfelder recommends books on political forecasting, some of which I have read and liked
- The Monkey Cage reports live from the Senate floor: political science will not be defunded in the U.S., yet things are not settled yet. We keep our fingers crossed!
- …hoping we can all go to the ISA Convention (and the Duck’s blogging reception) without having to fear it will be the last of its kind
- Finally: maybe we should set up an award for ‘best headline of the week‘?