We’re celebrating one year of IR Blog with some virtual cake and, unless you’re underage, sparkling wine. Many, many thanks to all contributors and readers!
This is a heat map indicating where our readers came from:
Not surprisingly, almost two thirds of our traffic originated in Germany, the U.S., and Canada. Still, it’s nice to see that there is some diversity in the remaining third…
And these are our top-10 post by visits:
- “A North American Perspective on Doing a PhD in Europe”
- “Impostor Syndrome as a PhD Student”
- “Paper Stacks vs. Android Apps”
- “Elections in Germany: Forecasts and Polls”
- “Nap Your Way to a PhD!”
- “The Toddler-Thesis Nexus”
- “German Foreign Policy Bingo”
- “Protests in Brazil and Turkey: Not Yet Social Movements”
- “About ‘The Gender Gap in IR and Political Science'”
- “The Amateur Forecaster’s Diary”
We’re looking forward to the next year(s)! Please consider spreading the word if you (occasionally) like what you see here.